VO Configuration

Noel Henson
Everyone,

To support some of the new features and enhancements, like elegant or
classic folded body text for example, I propose adding a few new
configuration variables. For example:

let vo_classic_fold=1
let vo_checkbox_fast_calc=1

This way, we can support both the classic behaviors as well as the new.

Thoughts?

Noel

Re: VO Configuration

Steve Litt
On Saturday 10 October 2009 17:59:48 Noel Henson wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> To support some of the new features and enhancements, like elegant or
> classic folded body text for example, I propose adding a few new
> configuration variables. For example:
>
> let vo_classic_fold=1
> let vo_checkbox_fast_calc=1
>
> This way, we can support both the classic behaviors as well as the new.
>
> Thoughts?

Abso-lutely! Choices are always good. I suggest all such variables be kept in
one file.

SteveT

Re: VO Configuration

Noel Henson
On Saturday 10 October 2009, Steve Litt wrote:

> On Saturday 10 October 2009 17:59:48 Noel Henson wrote:
> > Everyone,
> >
> > To support some of the new features and enhancements, like elegant or
> > classic folded body text for example, I propose adding a few new
> > configuration variables. For example:
> >
> > let vo_classic_fold=1
> > let vo_checkbox_fast_calc=1
> >
> > This way, we can support both the classic behaviors as well as the
> > new.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> Abso-lutely! Choices are always good. I suggest all such variables be
> kept in one file.
>
> SteveT

These would be kept in a user's vimoutlinerrc file.

Noel

Re: VO Configuration

David J Patrick-2
Noel Henson wrote:
> Everyone,
Noel,

> To support some of the new features and enhancements, like elegant or
> classic folded body text for example, I propose adding a few new
> configuration variables. For example:
>
> let vo_classic_fold=1
> let vo_checkbox_fast_calc=1
>
> This way, we can support both the classic behaviors as well as the new.
>
> Thoughts?
fanTASTic!
djp