VO-based todo manager: tkdo 0.5

Scott Scriven-2
I released v0.5 of my VO-based "master list" program:

   http://toykeeper.net/tmp/tkdo-0.5.tar.gz

Changes since 0.4.1:

  General:
    + Added 'due_bonus' config for 'due' and 'fixed recurring' tasks.
      (lp:239011)
    * Raised the default max overdue values to 1.75 and 1.333.
    * Fixed issue where "@" was a context.  (lp:246947)
    * Now sorts contexts before saving, to keep the order consistent.
    * Misc minor code cleanup.
  CLI:
    + Added '-N' option to 'cal' command, to limit output to N items.
    + Added a 'tick' command to wake up tasks via cron.  (lp:234722)
    + Added shorter aliases for CLI commands.
  GUI:
    * Made the external editor command configurable. (lp:234867)

I don't have iCal/vCal export yet, but I'm thinking that should
be the next thing I add.

-- Scott

Re: VO-based todo manager: tkdo 0.5.1

Scott Scriven-2
Oops, one of the new features in 0.5 was broken.  And I managed
to paste an expired URL in the previous message.  Oops again.

I fixed both, and released 0.5.1 of my VO-based "master list"
program:

   http://toykeeper.net/programs/tkdo/files/tkdo-0.5.1.tar.gz

Changes since 0.5:

  CLI:
    * Fixed the 'tick' command, which was unsnoozing tasks too soon.
      (lp:254585)

-- Scott

Re: VO-based todo manager: tkdo 0.5.1

bold
Scott Scriven <vimoutliner <at> toykeeper.net> writes:

> Oops, one of the new features in 0.5 was broken.  And I managed
> to paste an expired URL in the previous message.  Oops again.
>
> I fixed both, and released 0.5.1 of my VO-based "master list"
> program:
>
>    http://toykeeper.net/programs/tkdo/files/tkdo-0.5.1.tar.gz
>
> Changes since 0.5:
>
>   CLI:
>     * Fixed the 'tick' command, which was unsnoozing tasks too soon.
>       (lp:254585)

Thanks, Scott.

The priority numbers shown in the GUI did distract me a bit so I made a small
change to display "now" (in green), "later" (in yellow), "done" or "snooz" (in
grey) in the first column like in the Chandler project. I like this better than
the number because when I want to do something with a lower priority number but
I see an action with a higher priority (which I should be doing, but don't want
to do) on the list I end up doing nothing or something else entirely (as in not
on my list) ;)

Cheers, Boudewijn