Of course, you can always just run the latest dev version. It
stays pretty stable, since branches don't get merged until
they're fully cooked. You can get a copy via bzr by running:
bzr branch lp:tkdo
Then, to get updates, go into your source dir and run:
Changes since last time:
+ Added iCalendar file export for due tasks.
+ Added HACKING guide for new developers.
+ Added some usage tips to the README.
* Made done tasks sort after snoozed tasks.
* Fixed the 'max_overdue' ceiling (priorities were too high).
* Misc minor code gardening.
+ Added some contributed utils from Bill Powell:
'list' colorizer, and a prototype 'add task' command.
* Added a separator in 'cal' command between past and future events.
* Fixed '--help' parameter.
+ Added a 'delete task' function.
+ Added optional colors and labels in the score column.
+ Added an optional toolbar at the bottom with configurable
buttons (useful for tablet devices).
+ Added basic support for hildon lib (for the Nokia n800 tablet).
+ Added a fullscreen toggle (useful on Nokia n800).
* Made Ctrl-R reload all files instead of refreshing scores.
* Now displays contexts on their own line.
* Removed unnecessary indentation in task details.