VO becomes a hurricane preparedness tool

VO becomes a hurricane preparedness tool

Steve Litt
Hi all,

I have an outline that is a partial list of what needs to be in the house
during a hurricane, and am using it (complete with checkboxes) to ready for
hurricane Wilma, which some models still show hitting Florida's west coast as
a category 3 or 4, but others show hitting the Yuccatan and then meandering
under Cuba.

Either way, I want our stuff at hand, and if we need to buy stuff, we'd better
do it before the shelves clear (just try to buy a flashlight or battery 2
days before landfall).

STeveT

Steve Litt
Founder and acting president: GoLUG