VO video

Steve Litt
Hi all,

I have a video of myself giving a VO presentation at LEAP back in June 2003.
It's actually mostly a "why outline" presentation, and it was received very
well.

Trouble is, it's in this hacked up .mp4 format for which you need faad and/or
MPEG-4 AAC to hear the audio. Does someone know how to convert this to
something anyone can play with standard free software, hopefully without
losing too much quality? If so, we could start distributing it virally.

It's too big for someone to put on his server. It's 190MB. We'll need to
distribute it virally.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US

Re: VO video

Claus Atzenbeck
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Steve Litt wrote:

> It's too big for someone to put on his server. It's 190MB. We'll need to
> distribute it virally.

Wouldn't YouTube be an option?

Claus

Re: VO video

Steve Litt
On Wednesday 15 October 2008 12:44:50 pm Claus Atzenbeck wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Steve Litt wrote:
> > It's too big for someone to put on his server. It's 190MB. We'll need to
> > distribute it virally.
>
> Wouldn't YouTube be an option?
>
> Claus

I don't know. The things well over an hour long, and I doubt it's in the right
format for Youtube.

Also, I need to delete 2 little parts of it where I say things less than fully
complimentary to the Unleashed book series. In context in the room they were
just jokes, but to those not knowing me they could be construed as
criticisms, and I don't want that.

I think I also have to get permissions from everyone whose face is on the
video. Fortunately, I think that's only about 4 people.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US

Re: VO video

Claus Atzenbeck
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Steve Litt wrote:

>> Wouldn't YouTube be an option?
>>
>> Claus
>
> I don't know. The things well over an hour long, and I doubt it's in the right
> format for Youtube.

I think this would not matter. There are rather long videos on YouTube
as well, for example Google's Campfire presentations (for instance at
<http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=9KOEbAZJTTk>).

Cheers,
Claus