Vim 2013 calendar available

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2013.  It prints on one
sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
your desk.  Well, I suppose it would stand on most things.  Although I
don't recommend placing it on top of your dog.

It is available in English and Dutch.  You can find it on my website:

If you are doing your Christmas shopping on Amazon, please consider
using the links on this page:
A percentage of the sales will go to Vim's charity, helping children in

Happy Vimming!

130. You can't get out of your desk even if it's time to eat or time
     to go to the bathroom.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

For more information, visit