Vim 6.4

Doug Kearns
Does anyone have anything that needs to be included in next week's
release of Vim 6.4?

Thanks,
Doug

Re: Vim 6.4

Nikolai Weibull-5
Doug Kearns wrote:

> Does anyone have anything that needs to be included in next week's
> release of Vim 6.4?

No.  Please make sure that it gets in this time, as I really don't want
to see more "Poor indenting in Vim" threads on ruby-talk ;-),
        nikolai

Re: Vim 6.4

Doug Kearns
On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 10:47:20AM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> Doug Kearns wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have anything that needs to be included in next week's
> > release of Vim 6.4?
>
> No.

I'll probably make a minor release today or tomorrow and send that up to
Bram.

> Please make sure that it gets in this time, as I really don't want
> to see more "Poor indenting in Vim" threads on ruby-talk ;-),

I bet there were more "Vim Syntax Highlighting Broken" threads. ;-)

He already has the latest release...

Regards,
Doug

Re: Vim 6.4

Hugh Sasse
On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Doug Kearns wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 10:47:20AM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
>> Doug Kearns wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have anything that needs to be included in next week's
>>> release of Vim 6.4?
>>
>> No.
>
> I'll probably make a minor release today or tomorrow and send that up to
> Bram.

Thank you.  I can't think of any additions that we need.

[I'm glad there's to be a 6.4, I thought things were steaming
towards 7, and I'm not so ready to take on all the new stuff a major
release implies just now :-)]

>> Please make sure that it gets in this time, as I really don't want
>> to see more "Poor indenting in Vim" threads on ruby-talk ;-),
>
> I bet there were more "Vim Syntax Highlighting Broken" threads. ;-)
>
> He already has the latest release...
>
> Regards,
> Doug
         Thank you,