Vim 7.0 and Eclipse

Jonas Börjesson
Hi all,

Does anyone know the status of the Vim integration with Eclipse? Will it happen? When will it happen? Please let it happen!

Regards,

Jonas

Re: Vim 7.0 and Eclipse

Bram Moolenaar

Jonas B?rjesson wrote:

> Does anyone know the status of the Vim integration with Eclipse? Will
> it happen? When will it happen? Please let it happen!

I am not aware of someone working on it.  I looked into it once and it
appeared to be quite a bit of work, unless some clever trick can be
found.  Main problem is that the interface to the editor is styled after
the Eclipse editor, not after how editors work in general.

Nevertheless, this feature is now in fourth place on the voting list
http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php, thus perhaps I'm going to
work on it myself.  Intellisense-like completion comes first though.

227. You sleep next to your monitor.  Or on top of it.