Vim 7.4 runtime files

Doug Kearns
G'day folks,

In case any interested parties missed the announcement and had plans
for any vital fixes or enhancements it appears Bram would like the
runtime files for the 7.4 release by the end of May.

Regards,
Doug

Re: Vim 7.4 runtime files

Gavin Sinclair
Heh, no plans from me.  There are probably some improvements that could be made, but it would be beyond my skill level to make them, and beyond my current time budget even to investigate.

Thanks for the info.

Gavin

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Doug Kearns <[hidden email]> wrote:
G'day folks,

In case any interested parties missed the announcement and had plans
for any vital fixes or enhancements it appears Bram would like the
runtime files for the 7.4 release by the end of May.

Regards,
Doug

Re: Vim 7.4 runtime files

Doug Kearns
All sent to Mr Moolenaar.

It seems that 7.4 has been pushed back a bit but these releases happen
quickly at times.

Regards,
Doug