Vim 7 - Occult Completion

Doug Kearns
Bram has made a start on occult completion (similar to intellisense) for
vim 7. He's asked for assistance with supporting other languages so I
thought it might be time for us to start helping Sam Roberts out with
his ctags improvements?

Doug

Re: Vim 7 - Occult Completion

Sam Roberts-2
Quoting [hidden email], on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 10:20:02PM +1000:
> Bram has made a start on occult completion (similar to intellisense) for
> vim 7. He's asked for assistance with supporting other languages so I
> thought it might be time for us to start helping Sam Roberts out with
> his ctags improvements?

Fwiw, my hack to rdoc to generate tags "sort of" works, but the
prototype made me think its not the right way  to go. I can't recall the
name anymore, but stdlib has library now that has a SAX-like API that
tells you about the code as it is being parsed - I think this is the way
to go.

It is actually quite easy to generate tags, the requirements are that
you have access to the full source of the line so that you can construct
a regex. But I don't have the time to work on this (or anything) right
now.

Cheers,
Sam