Vim 8 Ubuntu 16.04 PPA

Phil Dobbin
Hi all.

For anybody in a similar situation as I found myself, this is a
unsupported Ubuntu 16.04 package for Vim 8:1272:

<https://launchpad.net/~jonathonf/+archive/ubuntu/vim>

I didn't have the time to compile my own & xenial's repo is still on 7.4
so I found this. Works splendidly ;-)

Cheers,

  Phil.

--
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new
   Murphy by Samuel Beckett

https://www.linuxcounter.net/cert/550036.png