Vim Cookbook (Was Why use SELECT-MODE)

Eric Leenman
>I started working through my boss's copy of The Vim book by Steve
Oualline [ http://iccf-holland.org/click5.html ][snipped]

I read at the side that there was an online version of the book, but
that one is removed.
Is this the online version of the book:
http://www.oualline.com/vim-cook.html
I would assume that the book is much bigger.

Best Regards,

Eric

Disclaimer; The information contained in this communication is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to recieve it.
Use of this information, in whatever way, by others is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. GREEFA does not accept legal responsibility
for this e-mail message due to the insecure nature of internet
communications.

Re: Vim Cookbook (Was Why use SELECT-MODE)

Cory T. Echols
On 10/06, Eric Leenman wrote:
> >I started working through my boss's copy of The Vim book by Steve
> Oualline [ http://iccf-holland.org/click5.html ][snipped]
>
> I read at the side that there was an online version of the book, but
> that one is removed.
> Is this the online version of the book:
> http://www.oualline.com/vim-cook.html
> I would assume that the book is much bigger.

The PDF format of the vim book is still available:

http://www.truth.sk/vim/vimbook-OPL.pdf