Vim PHP Omni Completion

Ivan Asmer
Hello.

I've send mail to [hidden email] about some ideas for omnicompletion
for php in vim. I found [hidden email] in a top of runtime/autoload/
phpcomplete.vim. But, i've got no answer yet.

Can I contact to some maintainer of this script (phpcomplete.vim)? Now
I'm trying to add static function and phpDoc functionality to
omnicomplete. I need some consultation (or dissuade me, if some
troubles will become with new features).

Good Luck