Vim calendar for 2009

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

The usual Vim desktop calendar is now available for download and
printing:

English - A4 : http://www.moolenaar.net/2009_en_a4.pdf
English - Letter: http://www.moolenaar.net/2009_en_le.pdf
Dutch - A4: http://www.moolenaar.net/2009_nl_a4.pdf

Each is about 300 Kbyte.  A preview can be seen on my home
site: http://www.moolenaar.net/#Calendar

If you print it on thick paper you can fold it so that it stands on your
desk.  One side contains a useful 12-month calendar.  On the other side
there is brief information about ICCF-Holland, Vim and A-A-P.

Happy Vimming in 2009!

--
So when I saw the post to comp.editors, I rushed over to the FTP site to
grab it.  So I yank apart the tarball, light x candles, where x= the

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.