Vim calendar for 2018

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users!

I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2018.  It prints on one
sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
your desk.

It is available in English and Dutch.  You can find the PDF files on my

Happy Vimming!

From "know your smileys":
 :^[/   mean-smiley-with-cigarette

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

For more information, visit

For more options, visit