Vim charity: Visit report

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, donations for Vim
are send to help poor children.

I have visited the project to see what is going on there and what they
are doing with the money.  You can read it here:
www.iccf.nl/news.html

It includes links to pictures and a short video.

--
I'm writing a book.  I've got the page numbers done.

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.