Vim charity: Visit report

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, donations for Vim
are send to help poor children.

I have visited the project to see what is going on there and what they
are doing with the money.  You can read it here:

It includes links to pictures and a short video.

I'm writing a book.  I've got the page numbers done.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.
For more information, visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_announce" group.
For more options, visit