Vim charity: donate bitcoins

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

As a Vim user you are encouraged to make a donation for needy children
in Uganda.

It is now also possible to donate in the form of bitcoins.
Please see this page about the details:

Happy Vimming!

Some of the well known MS-Windows errors:
        EMULTI Multitasking attempted, system confused
        EKEYBOARD Keyboard locked, try getting out of this one!
        EXPLAIN Unexplained error, please tell us what happened
        EFUTURE Reserved for our future mistakes

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.
For more information, visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_announce" group.
For more options, visit