Vim charity: financial report 2013

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, and many have sent
money in 2013.  The ICCF foundation takes care of this and the financial
report is now available:

I am very glad to see the amount has gone up a bit.  Over the years the
donations are quite stable, which is exactly what we need for the

I plan to visit the project in a couple of months to see what they have
done with the money.

ARTHUR:   No.  Ni!  More like this. "Ni"!
BEDEVERE: Ni, ni, ni!

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.
For more information, visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_announce" group.
For more options, visit