Quantcast

Vim charity: financial report 2016

Bram Moolenaar
Hello Vimmers,

Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, and many have
donated money in 2016.  The ICCF foundation takes care of this and their
financial report is now available, see the attachment.  Also available
in Dutch: http://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2016nl.pdf

I am very thankful for the support!  Although the amount went down a bit
compared to 2015, we are still able to help many children.

I'm also happy to say that the cost was only 0.7% of the donations, thus
more than 99% of the money actually ended up with the project in Uganda.
There it is used to keep the school and clinic running and make sure the
children are healthy and complete their education.

Several students graduated at the university in the past year.  One as a
lawyer and one is now a doctor.  That is a huge accomplishment, they
started as a poor, malnourished child in a small town.

--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
account be allowed to do the job.

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.

jaarrekening2016en.pdf (97K) Download Attachment