Vim charity update

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

Vim comes for free.  I do ask you to consider helping Vim's charity,
please read on.

In April I have visited the Kibaale Childrens Centre.  My overall
impression is that things are very organized, many children are given
proper education and other basic needs.  We are gradually able to help
the community improve the living conditions in this poor district.  You
can read my report, with lots of pictures, here:
http://iccf-holland.org/news.html#April2009

The new clinic has become very popular.  Every day many patients come
here for medical help that would otherwise not be available to them.
The Kibaale clinic saves lives!

This popularity comes at a price.  We struggle to pay for all the
medicine, salaries of the medical staff, maintenance of equipment, etc.
Therefore I have set up this page for sponsoring a room in the clinic:
http://iccf-holland.org/sponsorclinic.html

We need your help!

Happy Vimming!

226. You sit down at the computer right after dinner and your spouse
     says "See you in the morning."

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.