Vim charity update

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

I have visited Vim's recommended charity in Uganda.  This project helps
needy children in Kibaale.  You can find it on the ICCF website:
http://iccf-holland.org/news.html

A lot of pictures can be found here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/brammoolenaar/KibaaleChildrensCentre2011

In case you wonder how much of the donations actually ends up at the
project: for 2010 it was 99.5 %.  More numbers in the financial report:
http://iccf-holland.org/jaarrekening2010en.pdf

PS. Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through:
http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html

--
Our job was to build a computer information system for the branch banks.  We
were the perfect people for the job: Dean had seen a computer once, and I had