Vim plugin with Python3

Faraz Khan
Hi i am really stuck with making my vim plugin work with python 3 module. I am new to vim and only examples i can find all related to python 2. Anyone who can share with me a working example of vim plugin with python 3 where python three module resides in different directory and a function need to be call in Vim plugin from that py module.

will be much obliged