Vim's online documentation

Drew Neil
I often link to this online version of Vim's documentation:
    http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/help.html

I just realised that it's become quiet out of date. At the top of that page it says:

> For Vim version 7.3.  Last change: 2010 Jul 20

Is there a more recent version of Vim's help pages online somewhere?

Thanks,
Drew Neil

Re: Vim's online documentation

Reid Thompson
On Thu, 2015-07-09 at 07:11 -0700, Drew Neil wrote:

> I often link to this online version of Vim's documentation:
>     http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/help.html
>
> I just realised that it's become quiet out of date. At the top of that page it
> says:
>

> > For Vim version 7.3.  Last change: 2010 Jul 20
>
> Is there a more recent version of Vim's help pages online somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Drew Neil
>
> --

from
http://www.vim.org/docs.php

 A new on-line version of the help can be found on appspot. This is maintained
by Carlo Teubner. http://vimhelp.appspot.com/

Re: Vim's online documentation

Drew Neil
Perfect! Thanks.