Vim starts but window doesn't show

Eric Weir

Just upgraded to Yosemite. MacVim starts, but I can’t get a vim window. Don’t have a clue what to do.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
[hidden email]

"Our world is a human world."

- Hilary Putnam

Re: Vim starts but window doesn't show

Eric Weir

> On Oct 25, 2014, at 5:41 AM, Eric Weir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just upgraded to Yosemite. MacVim starts, but I can’t get a vim window. Don’t have a clue what to do.

Never mind. I was out of date a couple snapshots. Installed the most recent one. Problem solved.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
[hidden email]

"The invincible shield of caring Is a weapon
sent from the sky against being dead."

- Tao Te Ching 67

Re: Vim starts but window doesn't show

Jaap van de Putte
Op zaterdag 25 oktober 2014 11:41:49 UTC+2 schreef Eric Weir:

> Just upgraded to Yosemite. MacVim starts, but I can’t get a vim window. Don’t have a clue what to do.

> Eric Weir
> Decatur, GA  USA
> [hidden email]
>
> "Our world is a human world."
>
> - Hilary Putnam

I had the same problem and upgrading solved my problem too. Thanks to all programmers and other people that keep MacVIM alive!