Vim visual selection underlined

Jeenu V
Hi,

Normally, Vim visual selection is displayed terminal reverse color.
Sometimes I find that, after attaching to a perviously-detached
terminal session (tmux, screen, etc.), the visual selection is
displayed as bold underlines. See this question for example:
https://superuser.com/questions/1186500/vim-visually-selected-text-sometimes-appears-as-underlined-not-reversed

The only solution I've found is to quit Vim, which I want to avoid.

Any ideas for troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks.

--
Jeenu

Re: Vim visual selection underlined