Vim windows vundle and vimrc

phk1
I installed vim in Windows 8.1. Myngw too and git. Im trying to configure the vimrc to load plugins. I listed all plugins, ok. Installed all plugins, ok too. But the plugins don't load.

The path os plugins is the root. ~/_vimrc. ~/.vim/bundle/...

My vimrc file:

set nocompatible              " be iMproved, required
filetype off                  " required

" set the runtime path to include Vundle and initialize
set rtp+=~/.vim/bundle/Vundle.vim
call vundle#begin()
" alternatively, pass a path where Vundle should install plugins
"call vundle#begin('~/some/path/here')

set rtp+=~/vim/plugins/bundle/vundle.vim
set runtimepath+=~/vim/plugins/bundle/vundle.vim

" let Vundle manage Vundle, required
Plugin 'VundleVim/Vundle.vim'

Plugin 'gmarik/vundle.vim'

Plugin 'tpope/vim-fugitive'

Plugin 'vim-airline/vim-airline-themes'

Plugin 'vim-scripts/Align'

Plugin 'jiangmiao/auto-pairs'

Plugin 'wincent/command-t'

Plugin 'szw/vim-tags'

Plugin 'dkprice/vim-easygrep'

Plugin 'vim-scripts/L9'

Plugin 'LucHermitte/lh-vim-lib'

" Plugin 'itchyny/lightline'

Plugin 'LucHermitte/local_vimrc'

Plugin 'tmhedberg/matchit'

Plugin 'scrooloose/nerdcommenter'

Bundle 'scrooloose/nerdtree'

Plugin 'davidhalter/jedi-vim'

Plugin 'rstacruz/sparkup'

" Plugin 'syntastic/syntastic'

Plugin 'majutsushi/tagbar'

Plugin 'reedes/vim-thematic'

Plugin 'tpope/vim-bundler'

Plugin 'decaffeinate/decaffeinate'

Plugin 'jashkenas/coffeescript'

Plugin 'ozh/github-colors'

Plugin 'tpope/vim-eunuch'

Plugin 'tpope/vim-repeat'

" Plugin 'othree/xml'

Plugin 'sukima/xmledit'

Plugin 'JBakamovic/yavide'

Plugin 'emmetio/emmet'

" All of your Plugins must be added before the following line
call vundle#end()            " required
filetype plugin indent on    " required
" To ignore plugin indent changes, instead use:
"filetype plugin on
"
" Brief help
" :PluginList       - lists configured plugins
" :PluginInstall    - installs plugins; append `!` to update or just :PluginUpdate
" :PluginSearch foo - searches for foo; append `!` to refresh local cache
" :PluginClean      - confirms removal of unused plugins; append `!` to auto-approve removal
"
" see :h vundle for more details or wiki for FAQ
" Put your non-Plugin stuff after this line

filetype plugin indent on
syntax on

I gave :PluginInstall but don't worked. How I load the plugins when start vim. Thank you very much.

Re: Vim windows vundle and vimrc

Christian Brabandt

On Do, 16 Nov 2017, phk1 wrote:

> I installed vim in Windows 8.1. Myngw too and git. Im trying to configure the vimrc to load plugins. I listed all plugins, ok. Installed all plugins, ok too. But the plugins don't load.
>
> The path os plugins is the root. ~/_vimrc. ~/.vim/bundle/...
>
> My vimrc file:
>
> set nocompatible              " be iMproved, required
> filetype off                  " required
>
> " set the runtime path to include Vundle and initialize
> set rtp+=~/.vim/bundle/Vundle.vim
> call vundle#begin()
> " alternatively, pass a path where Vundle should install plugins
> "call vundle#begin('~/some/path/here')
>
> set rtp+=~/vim/plugins/bundle/vundle.vim
> set runtimepath+=~/vim/plugins/bundle/vundle.vim
>
> " let Vundle manage Vundle, required
> Plugin 'VundleVim/Vundle.vim'
>
> Plugin 'gmarik/vundle.vim'
>
> Plugin 'tpope/vim-fugitive'
>
> Plugin 'vim-airline/vim-airline-themes'

You don't need that if you do not use airline

> Plugin 'vim-scripts/Align'
>
> Plugin 'jiangmiao/auto-pairs'
>
> Plugin 'wincent/command-t'
>
> Plugin 'szw/vim-tags'
>
> Plugin 'dkprice/vim-easygrep'
>
> Plugin 'vim-scripts/L9'
>
> Plugin 'LucHermitte/lh-vim-lib'
>
> " Plugin 'itchyny/lightline'
>
> Plugin 'LucHermitte/local_vimrc'
>
> Plugin 'tmhedberg/matchit'
>
> Plugin 'scrooloose/nerdcommenter'
>
> Bundle 'scrooloose/nerdtree'
>
> Plugin 'davidhalter/jedi-vim'
>
> Plugin 'rstacruz/sparkup'
>
> " Plugin 'syntastic/syntastic'
>
> Plugin 'majutsushi/tagbar'
>
> Plugin 'reedes/vim-thematic'
>
> Plugin 'tpope/vim-bundler'
>
> Plugin 'decaffeinate/decaffeinate'
>
> Plugin 'jashkenas/coffeescript'
>
> Plugin 'ozh/github-colors'
>
> Plugin 'tpope/vim-eunuch'
>
> Plugin 'tpope/vim-repeat'
>
> " Plugin 'othree/xml'
>
> Plugin 'sukima/xmledit'
>
> Plugin 'JBakamovic/yavide'
>
> Plugin 'emmetio/emmet'
>

> " All of your Plugins must be added before the following line
> call vundle#end()            " required
> filetype plugin indent on    " required
> " To ignore plugin indent changes, instead use:
> "filetype plugin on
> "
> " Brief help
> " :PluginList       - lists configured plugins
> " :PluginInstall    - installs plugins; append `!` to update or just :PluginUpdate
> " :PluginSearch foo - searches for foo; append `!` to refresh local cache
> " :PluginClean      - confirms removal of unused plugins; append `!` to auto-approve removal
> "
> " see :h vundle for more details or wiki for FAQ
> " Put your non-Plugin stuff after this line
>

> filetype plugin indent on
> syntax on
>
> I gave :PluginInstall but don't worked. How I load the plugins when start vim. Thank you very much.

Did you get an error message?

Christian
--
Wußten Sie schon...
... daß Kaffeesatz weder Subjekt noch Prädikat enthalten muß?

Re: Vim windows vundle and vimrc

Ken Takata-2

2017/11/17 Fri 15:26:59 UTC+9 phk1 wrote:

> I installed vim in Windows 8.1. Myngw too and git. Im trying to configure the vimrc to load plugins. I listed all plugins, ok. Installed all plugins, ok too. But the plugins don't load.
>
> The path os plugins is the root. ~/_vimrc. ~/.vim/bundle/...
>
> My vimrc file:
>
> set nocompatible              " be iMproved, required
> filetype off                  " required
>
> " set the runtime path to include Vundle and initialize
> set rtp+=~/.vim/bundle/Vundle.vim
> call vundle#begin()
I think this is caused by the difference of rtp on Windows and other platforms.
See the official wiki page:
https://github.com/VundleVim/Vundle.vim/wiki/Vundle-for-Windows
You need to adjust rtp and add an argument to vundle#begin().

Regards,
Ken Takata