Vim9 syntax and ftdetect

Ni Va
Hello,

I Wonder if there is a syntax file for Vim9 script.
Suppose that ftdetect would be based on file content 'vim9' string.

Thank you
NiVa

Re: Vim9 syntax and ftdetect

Bram Moolenaar

NiVa wrote:

> I Wonder if there is a syntax file for Vim9 script.
> Suppose that ftdetect would be based on file content 'vim9' string.

There is no sepate syntax file.  It's work in progress, but I think it
works with just one file.

--
BEDEVERE: How do you know so much about swallows?
ARTHUR:   Well you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.