VimOutliner presentation video on the web

VimOutliner presentation video on the web

Steve Litt
Hi all,

I just found, on the web, my old 6/19/2003 LEAP presentation on VimOutliner.
I'm not sure, but I think you have to have faad2 audio enabled to hear it --
let me know.

Anyway, the first half of the presentation is "why outline?".

Hope you like it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US

Re: VimOutliner presentation video on the web

Peter Princz
Hello Steve,

works out of the box for me on ubuntu+firefox, including audio. Thank
you for the post.

2009/2/25 Steve Litt <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> I just found, on the web, my old 6/19/2003 LEAP presentation on VimOutliner.
> I'm not sure, but I think you have to have faad2 audio enabled to hear it --
> let me know.
>
> Anyway, the first half of the presentation is "why outline?".
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8810772602188234059
>
> Hope you like it.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> Recession Relief Package
> http://www.recession-relief.US

Have a nice day,
  Peter

Rodney Dangerfield  - "When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I
always found them."