VimWiki: New Tips

A. S. Budden
Dear all,

The Vim Wiki looks excellent!  Thanks to everyone who helped get this
up and running.

I'm sure I should probably be looking through and editing all of the
imported tips, but I've been meaning to post my first tip for ages, so
this seemed like a good time to do it.  Now, I'm wondering if someone
could answer a simple question (sorry if this has already been
discussed: I couldn't find any firm answers in the mailing list).

The 'title' line of my tip ends with this: "Karma: Imported from:
Tip#".  Since it wasn't an imported tip and the rating is supposed to
be redundant in new tips, is there any way that this can be taken into
account and removed for tips that weren't imported.  I haven't set the
tip id or rating to anything, but I'm not sure how to get rid of the
"Imported from: " bit.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Al

P.S. In case anyone's interested, the tip is here:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Version_Control_for_Vimfiles

Re: VimWiki: New Tips

Sebastian Menge
Am Mittwoch, den 06.06.2007, 10:12 +0100 schrieb A. S. Budden:
> The 'title' line of my tip ends with this: "Karma: Imported from:
> Tip#".  Since it wasn't an imported tip and the rating is supposed to

> Any suggestions?

That needs to be fixed in the template. Will take some minutes.

Thanks for the pointer.

Seb.

Re: VimWiki: New Tips

Sebastian Menge
Am Mittwoch, den 06.06.2007, 11:22 +0200 schrieb Sebastian Menge:
> That needs to be fixed in the template. Will take some minutes.

Fixed. If "id" is empty, the template will produce other output. Also
fixed [[TipPreload]] to not use id and rating by default.

Seb.