Vimamp source code.

Ligesh

 I don't know if it is ok to make a post about a script here. But if anyone feels that he needs a command line 'media player' that has equalizer, song position bar, and a very neatly searchable playlist (it is vim buffer after all) etc... or otherwise would love to have his media player to be based on vim, he can download vimamp here.

 http://ligesh.com/songs/vimamp-1.8.6-tgz
 http://ligesh.com/songs/vimamp_screenshot.png

 If someone wants to maintain it, that would be great, though I don't think anyone would be masochistic enough for that. It contains an mpg123 which has been patched with a proper equalizer, a small daemon, and a vim library written in C. The rest is vimscript.

  Thanks.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com