Vimfest Berlin

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

If you are interested in meeting Vim users: Vimfest is happening in
Berlin Sept. 16-18.

The schedule is now available: http://vimfest.org/#agenda
I'll be doing a talk on Saturday.

If you plan to join, please register, so they have an idea of how many
people to expect.

--
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."
                             -- Steven Wright

Re: Vimfest Berlin

Christian Brabandt
On Do, 01 Sep 2016, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Hello Vim users,
>
> If you are interested in meeting Vim users: Vimfest is happening in
> Berlin Sept. 16-18.
>
> The schedule is now available: http://vimfest.org/#agenda
> I'll be doing a talk on Saturday.
>
> If you plan to join, please register, so they have an idea of how many
> people to expect.

I'd like to come, but unfortunately I have other appointments that week.
Will your talk be recorded?

Best,
Christian
--
Das Schlimme am Pessimismus ist eigentlich, meistens Recht zu bekommen.
                -- Michael Olbricht

Re: Vimfest Berlin

Bram Moolenaar

Christian Brabandt wrote:

> On Do, 01 Sep 2016, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>
> > Hello Vim users,
> >
> > If you are interested in meeting Vim users: Vimfest is happening in
> > Berlin Sept. 16-18.
> >
> > The schedule is now available: http://vimfest.org/#agenda
> > I'll be doing a talk on Saturday.
> >
> > If you plan to join, please register, so they have an idea of how many
> > people to expect.
>
> I'd like to come, but unfortunately I have other appointments that week.
> Will your talk be recorded?

This should be an informal talk, I prefer not to have it recorded.

I might do another presentation in November that could be recorded.

--
In a world without fences, who needs Gates and Windows?

Re: Vimfest Berlin Sep 16-18 - no recordings

Sven Guckes-3
* Bram Moolenaar <[hidden email]> [2016-09-02 14:23]:

> Christian Brabandt wrote:
> > On Do, 01 Sep 2016, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > > If you are interested in meeting Vim users:
> > > Vimfest is happening in Berlin Sept. 16-18.
> > > The schedule is now available: http://vimfest.org/#agenda
> > > I'll be doing a talk on Saturday.
> > > If you plan to join, please register, so they
> > > have an idea of how many people to expect.
> > Will your talk be recorded?
> This should be an informal talk, I prefer  not to have it recorded.
> I might do another presentation in November that could be recorded.

we wont be recording anything at vimfest - sorry.

registration has 30 people now.. and that's
about as much as that room can take.
so we shall be closing registration soon.

Sven  (sorry for the long signature)

--
Vimfest 2016 on Sep16-18 in Berlin at IN-Berlin
2016-09-16/18 Fr-Sa VimFest http://vimfest.de/

Re: Vimfest Berlin

'Jürgen Krämer' via vim_use
On Friday, September 2, 2016 at 12:35:21 PM UTC+2, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Christian Brabandt wrote:
>
> > On Do, 01 Sep 2016, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Vim users,
> > >
> > > If you are interested in meeting Vim users: Vimfest is happening in
> > > Berlin Sept. 16-18.
> > >
> > > The schedule is now available: http://vimfest.org/#agenda
> > > I'll be doing a talk on Saturday.
> > >
> > > If you plan to join, please register, so they have an idea of how many
> > > people to expect.
> >
> > I'd like to come, but unfortunately I have other appointments that week.
> > Will your talk be recorded?
>
> This should be an informal talk, I prefer not to have it recorded.
No problem, but other talks will be recored.