Wanna enlarge toolbar

epanda
Hi,

Actually using Gvim on Xp, I would like to have a toolbar with
iconsize 32x32.

I have modified tools.bmp in order to pass size from 558x18 to 992x32.

Do I have only to build with this new tools.bmp ?

Re: Wanna enlarge toolbar

Charles-14
On Nov 28, 6:17 am, epanda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually using Gvim on Xp, I would like to have a toolbar with
> iconsize 32x32.
>
> I have modified tools.bmp in order to pass size from 558x18 to 992x32.
>
> Do I have only to build with this new tools.bmp ?

Hi,

You'll also need to edit gui.h (around line 164)

#ifdef FEAT_GUI_W16
# define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_HEIGHT 15
# define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_WIDTH 16
#else
# define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_HEIGHT 16
# define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_WIDTH 16
#endif

Re: Wanna enlarge toolbar

epanda

On 29 nov, 04:37, char101 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 6:17 am, epanda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Actually using Gvim on Xp, I would like to have a toolbar with
> > iconsize 32x32.
>
> > I have modifiedtools.bmpin order to pass size from 558x18 to 992x32.
>
> > Do I have only to build with this newtools.bmp?
>
> Hi,
>
> You'll also need to edit gui.h (around line 164)
>
> #ifdef FEAT_GUI_W16
> # define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_HEIGHT  15
> # define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_WIDTH   16
> #else
> # define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_HEIGHT  16
> # define TOOLBAR_BUTTON_WIDTH   16
> #endif

I try to edit a new tools.bmp but do I need to make a 8bits Bmp ? and
for 32 pixel height, is the width is 1116 ?
When I build, I have the four icon of tools.bmp not visible.
It seems that the toolbar is move to the left.
Thanks.