Welcome to Intertextile Shanghai Fair 20:20:59

Welcome to Intertextile Shanghai Fair 20:20:59

textile
Dear All

Welcome to our wonderful stands in the coming INTERTEXTILE SHANGHAI Fair during Aug 25th-27th, 2009. (pls visit www.intertextile-home.com.cn for more information about this fair.)

We, Anhui Light Industries International Co., Ltd., are one of leading manufacturers and exporters of all kinds of Home textile since 1994. Our main lines are blankets, bathrobes, towels, quilts, bedcovers, bathmats, kitchen sets, etc. (pls visit www.carefreehome.com.cn for more information about us.)

We have 2 stands in this INTERTEXTILE SHANGHAI Fair (BOOTH NO.:W3G46£­48 ).

We hope to meet you in INTERTEXTILE SHANGHAI Fair.

Thanks & Regards
Carefreehome
Anhui Light Industries International Co., Ltd.

Fair address: Shanghai New EXPO CENTER, No. 2345 long yang rd., Pu dong, Shanghai.
Open time: 25th-26th Aug, 09:00-18:00
          27th Aug, 09:00-17:00

Contract person£ºMs.Fairy/Ms.Flora
MOBILE£º13966786031/15056915236
E-mail£ºfairy.[hidden email]
       [hidden email]

*This mail is released by some third-party promotion agencies.If you
don't think this message is necessery, please reply to us, so that we
can delete your adress from the mailing list imm.

booth location.jpg (163K) Download Attachment
shanghai expo center.jpg (256K) Download Attachment