What is your completion plug-in?

宝宝彪
Hi, I want to intall a plug-in for completion, any good ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Zhanglistar

Re: What is your completion plug-in?

Nikolay Aleksandrovich Pavlov
Reply to message «What is your completion plug-in?»,
sent 09:15:59 26 October 2010, Tuesday
by Zhanglistar:

And what this plugin is supposed to complete?

> Hi, I want to intall a plug-in for completion, any good ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards
> Zhanglistar

Re: What is your completion plug-in?

masterLoki

Do you mean completion as in SuperTab or as in Snippets

--
masterLoki - Strong World