Where have I been?!

Tim Hammerquist
All:

Given the fact that I haven't commited a change in
2 years, and that the single file I originally contributed has
been improved and extended so much as to be barely recognizable,
I think it's overdue that I demote myself from primary
contributor.  I'd still like to be a member of the group, but
time constraints have made active development next to
impossible.

Tim

Re: Where have I been?!

Gavin Sinclair
Good to hear from you, Tim!  I've been absent myself and wouldn't know
how "my" file even works, so you're not alone.  I'm going to redo the
main page soon and will credit the main maintainers of the files,
which doesn't include myself, so I guess we'll determine whether that
includes you.

Cheers,
Gavin