Which MacVim...

Phil Dobbin
Hi, all.

I've just taken delivery of a new Mac & I'm wondering where's the best
place is to download a MacVim binary from.

The Mac is running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Cheers,

      Phil...

Re: Which MacVim...

Phil Dobbin

On 15/12/2015 18:41, Phil Dobbin wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I've just taken delivery of a new Mac & I'm wondering where's the best
> place is to download a MacVim binary from.
>
> The Mac is running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

I just found Snapshot 86 <https://github.com/macvim-dev/macvim/releases>

Sorry for the noise.

Cheers,

      Phil...