Win32 vim.exe blows up reading from stdin

Win32 vim.exe blows up reading from stdin

Dave Roberts
Hello all,

Somewhere between v7.0.118 and v7.0.131 Vim started blowing up when
started with a "-" to read from stdin. Ex. "vim -u NONE -"

If no one else is having this problem I'll supply more
compile/environment info.

I use gvim as a "less" program all the time so I know this wasn't
happening earlier.

Thanks,

- Dave

Re: Win32 vim.exe blows up reading from stdin

Bram Moolenaar

Dave Roberts wrote:

> Somewhere between v7.0.118 and v7.0.131 Vim started blowing up when
> started with a "-" to read from stdin. Ex. "vim -u NONE -"
>
> If no one else is having this problem I'll supply more
> compile/environment info.
>
> I use gvim as a "less" program all the time so I know this wasn't
> happening earlier.

I'll fix it.

30. Even though you died last week, you've managed to retain OPS on your
    favorite IRC channel.