Windows installer now works on both 32 and 64 bit systems

Windows installer now works on both 32 and 64 bit systems

Bram Moolenaar

I have included a patch from George Reilly to set registry keys with
library functions instead of a registry script.  This now works on both
32 bit and 64 bit MS-Windows systems.  The "Edit with Vim" context menu
also works now.

I verified this on a 32 bit Windows XP system and a 64 bit Windows 7
system.  There might still be problems on other systems.

You can get a snapshot of the Windows binary here:
ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/unstable/pc/gvim73a.exe

Let us know if you notice any problems.

--
MAN:     You don't frighten us, English pig-dog!  Go and boil your bottoms,
         son of a silly person.  I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king,