Yet another requests for 2html

Nikolay Aleksandrovich Pavlov
There are some things that my 2html from stable vim (7.2.303, USE="acl bash-
completion cscope nls perl python ruby vim-pager vim-with-x") does not support,
so I ended in writing my own format.vim script:

 - 'list' and 'listchars' (lcs:tab, lcs:eol and lcs:trail)
 - Foreground colors for lines with differencies (in 2html characters in lines
with differencies are just white while vim colors them)
 - Normal special character coloring
 - Background color for the whole line with differencies and folds, not just for
text

 - My killer feature: exporting to any format you can write specification for.
(for example, bbcode; bbcode specification for unixforum.org is included in the
distribution) (probably, you will never include this in 2html)

Is some of this fixed in later 2html versions? If not, you are welcome to use my
script: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3113.

Re: Yet another requests for 2html

Tony Mechelynck
On 05/06/10 21:04, ZyX wrote:
> There are some things that my 2html from stable vim (7.2.303, USE="acl bash-
> completion cscope nls perl python ruby vim-pager vim-with-x") does not support,
> so I ended in writing my own format.vim script:
>
>   - 'list' and 'listchars' (lcs:tab, lcs:eol and lcs:trail)
[...]

hm, interesting; but I suppose that for ┬źincludability┬╗ in Vim
distributions all parts should be supported i.e. also extends, precedes,
nbsp, and (Vim 7.3 and higher only) conceal. Anyway, I suppose 2html.vim
will have to undergo a serious overhaul if support of |:syn-conceal|
|:syn-concealends| and |:syn-conceal-implicit| are to be included.
(These have now become part of "official" Vim 7.3a.)

LET Jesus be YOUR anchor!

So when Satan rocks your boat, THROW Jesus overboard!