append or concatenate files vertically

ericmsmith
I want to concatenate files side by side or laterally.

I guessed (wrongly) that I could go into virtualedit=all  mode
and then just paste the new file into the space to the right of
the current file.

How would I do this?

--
- Eric Smith

Re: append or concatenate files vertically -> solved

ericmsmith
This works if you copy the file to be pasted in visual block
mode.

--
- Eric Smith