augroup declared in plugin, reused in autoload

augroup declared in plugin, reused in autoload

Ni Va
Hi,

I need autocommand managed in augroup for instant declared in autoload.

But in toggleOnOff my script functionnalities, I need to reuse the same augroup of invalidate it.

____________
plugin/monitoring.vim

" MIT License. Copyright (c) 2018 NiVa.

scriptencoding utf-8

if &cp || exists('g:loaded_monitoring')
  finish
endif

augroup monitoring
  au!
  au VimEnter    * call monitoring#main()
  au FocusGained * call monitoring#pause()
  au FocusLost   * call monitoring#unpause()
  au WinLeave,FocusLost,CmdwinLeave * setlocal nocursorline
augroup END
command! -nargs=0 ToggleMonitoring  call monitoring#togglemonitoring()

autoload/monitoring.vim

s:vars
Core section etc..
s:Functions

fu! monitoring#togglemonitoring()
endfu

How can I dispatch the augroup code once time in order to be able reusing it on the fly
Thank you
NiVa