autocompletion at command line

vamsi krishna-3
Hi,

Can someone help me in regards to enable
autocompletion with tab at the command line of gvim.
Also I am unable to repeat the last commands using the
up-arrow key. I am still a moderate user of gvim, so
any suggestion would be of great help.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: autocompletion at command line

Marian Csontos
Hi,

> Can someone help me in regards to enable
> autocompletion with tab at the command line of gvim.
> Also I am unable to repeat the last commands using the
> up-arrow key. I am still a moderate user of gvim, so
> any suggestion would be of great help.

If there is no .vimrc, Vim runs in compatible mode - it bahaves like vi.
In this case you should create one.
Example vimrc should be somewhere in vim directory.
see :he .vimrc

Regards,

-- Marian

________ Information from NOD32 ________