awkembed.vim

J S-3
Perl is off-topic in this thread.

Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but I've found that, on boards like this, the first response sets the tone for the thread.  People end up reacting more to the first response than to the original post.  I do not want any discussion of Perl in this thread.

Re: awkembed.vim

arocker
> Perl is off-topic in this thread.
>
>  I do not want any discussion of Perl in this thread.

OK, just trying to offer a solution.