awkembed.vim

J S-3
> Have a look at :h sh-embed for the general principle.

I'm assuming that you either didn't read the OP or read it very quickly, since it (the OP) makes it very clear that I had already done that.

Re: awkembed.vim

Christian Brabandt

On So, 14 Jul 2019, 'J S' via vim_use wrote:

> > Have a look at :h sh-embed for the general principle.
>
> I'm assuming that you either didn't read the OP or read it very
> quickly, since it (the OP) makes it very clear that I had already done
> that.

You are making it unnecessary hard to follow your messages, since
apparently you break the threads on answering.

I somehow missed, that you already tried that method, so what problem
are you trying to solve? (you cut the quotes quite strictly, so cannot
follow the thread)

Best,
Christian
--