behaviour of <ctrl-o>

Ankur Nayak
Hi,
When i press a <ctrl>-o, i jump back to the previous location from
where i had issued some jump....but the line "position" in the screen
from where i issued the jump is set to the middle of the screen rather
than the actual position when the jump was issued...Say if i had
issued a jump from a line whose "position" in the current screen is
2....and now i jump back using <ctrl>o, i get back to the same line
but now its position is shifted to the middle of the screen... Is
there anyway to restore the exact screen when i jump back using
<ctrl-o>....I dont want to use marks for jumping....I just want to
change the behaviour of <ctrl-o>, is this possible...
Thanks
ankur