color scheme method and mock-ups

David J Patrick-2
So I theorized that a color scheme should be/ could be based on a
"formula" using basic color theory; I think I was right!

have a peek at the mock-ups and the long-winded explanation of how to
get there. These could be generated entirely from a single color, as
starting point.

http://taskwarrior.org/boards/16/topics/show/235

let me know what you think,
djp

Re: color scheme method and mock-ups

Lucas González
My eyes love those colors. So there's science to it.  Mind if I share
the link via twitter? ;-)

Thanks!

Lucas

Lucas González wrote:
> My eyes love those colors.
your eyes love the relationships between those colors
  So there's science to it.
only a coupla hundred years worth..
   Mind if I share
> the link via twitter? ;-)