colorscheme: fold lines

Don Stefani
Hello all,

If I may ask, what is the identifier for the fold lines in a colorscheme?

Thank you,

- dstefani

Re: colorscheme: fold lines

A.J.Mechelynck

Re: colorscheme: fold lines

Douglas Potts

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: colorscheme: fold lines

Charles E Campbell Jr
Quoting Don Stefani <[hidden email]>:

> If I may ask, what is the identifier for the fold lines in a colorscheme?

If you try hicolors...

http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=1081

(invoke with  :help hicolors)

You'll see a list of your colorscheme's colors, in their own names and in
their own colors.  FoldColumn and Folded look pertinent.  To see a snapshot,
click on  http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/colors/hicolors.html .

Hicolors also includes a colorscheme editor.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

Re: colorscheme: fold lines

Don Stefani