colour scheme per buffer?

Tim Stebbing
Is there any way to colour a buffer differently from another? how hard
would it be to implement this? I often have 2-4 buffers split and
displayed, I want to set the focused buffer to my regular colour
scheme, and all other buffers to a dull washed out low contrast colour
scheme.

cheers,

tjs

Timothy J Stebbing, Senior Developer, Nunatak Systems
301 sandy bay rd, sandy bay, TAS, AU 7050

Re: colour scheme per buffer?

Benji Fisher
On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 10:03:16AM +1100, Tim Stebbing wrote:
> Is there any way to colour a buffer differently from another? how hard
> would it be to implement this? I often have 2-4 buffers split and
> displayed, I want to set the focused buffer to my regular colour
> scheme, and all other buffers to a dull washed out low contrast colour
> scheme.

     This is not a mac-specific question, so you might get more ideas
from the [hidden email] mailing list.

     I do not think there is any way to do this.  Have you considered
using tabs instead of split windows?

:help tab-page-intro

HTH --Benji Fisher