commad-t MacVim and Vim

Raul Kite
Hello:

I'm using Command-t plugin in MacVim Mac OS X 10.9 without problems (MacVim-snapshot-72). But there is a behavior that I don't understand.

If I use MacVim with command-T I have no problem everything is Ok, but when I use the console version (Vim), I invoke command-t without problem, but when I want to move with up and down arrow between results of command-t searching, Vim doesn't understand arrows keys and cancel the search. It seems like interpret arrow keys as "esc key"

The problem only appear using text version.

Do anyone has this problem or any idea to solve it?

Thanks

Raul

Re: commad-t MacVim and Vim

Sven Guckes-3
* Raul Kite <[hidden email]> [2013-11-13 16:40]:

> I'm using Command-t plugin in MacVim Mac OS X 10.9
> without problems (MacVim-snapshot-72). But
> there is a behavior that I don't understand.
>
> If I use MacVim with command-T I have no problem everything is Ok,
> but when I use the console version (Vim), I invoke command-t without
> problem, but when I want to move with up and down arrow between
> results of command-t searching, Vim doesn't understand arrows keys
> and cancel the search. It seems like interpret arrow keys as "esc key"
>
> The problem only appear using text version.
> Do anyone has this problem or any idea to solve it?

:set ek

Sven

Re: commad-t MacVim and Vim

Raul Kite
It doesn't work for me :(

Any other idea?

Thank you

El mi√©rcoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013 16:42:10 UTC+1, Sven Guckes  escribi√≥: