completion

Mark Guzman
Ok,
  So I've updated cvs with a version of rubycomplete that seems to
support rails 1.0 and 1.1. In addition it adds support for columns in
rails and adds the type identifier to suggested matches.
Give it a shot if you have from free time.
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog

Re: completion

Doug Kearns
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 06:46:00PM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:
> Ok,
>   So I've updated cvs with a version of rubycomplete that seems to
> support rails 1.0 and 1.1. In addition it adds support for columns in
> rails and adds the type identifier to suggested matches.
> Give it a shot if you have from free time.

- Should methods have an m (member of struct or class) or f (function or
  method) identifier?

- Should constants like RUBY_PLATFORM use the d (#define or macro)
  identifier rather than t (typedef)?

Regards,
Doug